Friday’s Five Features ~ No 35.

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page! DIY Vintage Chic.
After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus! Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!

Fav Recipe: Even if you don't like chocolate cake {which if that's the case then you should leave this blog right now!... j/k.... kind of....} you should check out how to make these butterflies!
The Pin Junkie ~ Chocolate Butterfly Cake
Fav Decor: Here's a great way to disguise those ugly thermostats!
Little Brags ~ Hiding Thermostats
Fav Tutorials:  Spring is in the air! That means spring cleaning. Throw out the trash and clean up what you're keeping. Here's a great idea for those little tools that always get lost.
Love My DIY Home ~ Framed Wire Tool Hanger
Fav Furniture: Spring is in the air! That means spring cleaning. Throw out the trash and clean up what you're keeping. Here's a great idea for those little tools that always get lost.
Bacon Time with the Hungry Hypo ~
Refurbishing a Swivel Office Chair
Bonus:  You know I love chalk AND upcycling!
Chic By Tab ~ Headboard Chalkboard

If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic



Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Love all the features this week... thank you for such a fun party... Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting another fun party and thanks so much for featuring my chocolate butterfly cake. I had a lot of fun making it! Wishing you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becca - Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend.

    Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great features. Thanks for hosting. Pinned a few links but I'm early so I'm coming back for some more inspiration

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shared party on my Facebook wall, thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becca, thanks so much for featuring my little Gallery Wall here today! Happy Spring...Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweet Becca! Love the features, especially the "hidden" thermostat. Why didn't I think of that idea? Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Becca, It's got to be very hard to decide when you have so many great links to chose from! Thanks for hosting, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts