Friday’s Five Features ~ No. 85

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus!

Fav Recipe: You had me at CHOCOLATE. But adding almond cookies makes it sound that much better!
Treat n Trick ~ Chocolate Almond Cookies
Fav Decor: Love this clock and the roman numerals are too awesome!
My Love 2 Create ~ Pottery Barn Knock Off Rustic Clock
Fav Tutorials: Here's a cute way to customize all those books
Vintage, Paint and more ~ DIY Book Jackets
Fav Furniture Bonus: Surprisingly there were not any furniture link ups last week so I'm picking two Bonus features. These Living Room Befores and Afters should give everyone some great ideas.
Home Decor Designs
Living Room Remodels ~ Before and After
Bonus: I'm saving this project for next Easter. Too cute!
Kandy Kreations ~ Easter Egg Lights

If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic


Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!




Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Hi Becca. Thank you so much for including my DIY Book Jackets among your features this week. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca! thank you so much for featuring my post on before and afters. I'm so happy to see this today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello gorgeous! I love your party, thanks for hosting! I would appreciate it if you would stop by our party. That would be so amazing! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I found your blog, it is wonderful! Thanks for hosting the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becca, thanks so much for featuring my Chocolate Almond Cookies. Hope you have a beautiful weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my clock! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts