Friday’s Five Features ~ No. 98

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus!

Fav Recipe: Yes! Strawberry and rhubarb pie. Sounds delicious
The Disney Chef ~ Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Fav Decor: Love how clean everything looks with the yellow and blue
One More Time ~
Summer Home Decor & Footboard Makeover
Fav Tutorials: A 3 step tutorial? I'll take it. These looks great.
My Flagstaff Home ~
Wine Bottle Citronella Lamp
Fav Furniture: An important service announcement: when working on DIY projects always know where the nearest hospital is... at some point you will probably need to go there. This piano turned out great despite the mishap.
Iris Abbey ~ Antique Piano and Chalk Paint
Bonus: I know it's summer but I couldn't help sharing these booties!
Holyjeans & My Favorite Things ~ Baby Booties

If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic


Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!




Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Thanks for hosting such a great party every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becca, love the features - especially the yellow and blue combo that Tammy loves to decorate with. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, thank you so much for the feature! I'm very humbled and flattered. Thank you for hosting again and I can't wait to begin exploring the fantastic content from your wonderful readers! - Jerusha, TheDisneyChef.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party and for the feature!

    Jennifer (My Flagstaff Home)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becca, thanks for featuring Iris Abbey's painted piano. What a treat! Thanks for hosting and enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts