Friday’s Five Features ~ No. 168

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus!

Fav Recipe: Yum! One of my favorites
The Dedicated House ~ Cherry Cream-O Pie

Fav Decor: Too cute! And there's free printables!

Aspen Jay ~
Hot Chocolate Bar

Fav Tutorials: A DIY ugly sweater? Awesome!
The Crafty Blog Stalker ~
Ugly Sweater Tutorial

Fav Furniture: Loving this idea!

Just Measuring Up ~
CD Tower to Pantry Shelf

Bonus: Forget looking at the ingredients, you had me at Martini.

A Year of Cocktails ~
Snow White Chocolate Martini

If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic


Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!




Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Thank you for featuring my ugly Christmas Sweater Shirt! Thanks for hosting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, I have not been by in a while. Theres some fun blogs linked up!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Becca for Fridays Five Features 168. Seasons Best Wishes.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting and for the feature! Merry Christmas! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting and sharing inspiration, Becca!
    Hope you have a great week and a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my cocktail! I agree with you, all you need to say is "Martini"! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Becca -- Thanks for hosting this party. That Snow White Chocolate Martini looks especially good right now as we plunge toward Christmas. A week is a lot of time, right? Keep up the excellent work. I appreciate your efforts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts