DIY Bunny Napkins ~ Easter Part II

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!
Easter's just around the corner! I've paired up again with Oriental Trading's great products for my Easter Series. Check out their website for more Easter products and ideas.

And follow-up on Part I and Part III of the Easter Series!

I ordered the following for this series:
Ceramic Eggs
Natural Moss
Oval Galvanized Bucket
White Bird Cage
Natural Raffia Chargers

Additional materials for Part II:
Square napkins
Twine or ribbon
Iron {use after each fold}

Start by folding the square napkin in half and then in half again so you're only seeing a quarter of the napkin. *Iron seams
Fold the top two corners down to make right triangle.
Grab the top two corners and fold them down again. There may be an overlap in the folds, just pull the top of the napkin down and create a seam.
Fold top of napkin down.
Grab each end, fold in half with the folded edges facing up and place the egg in the middle.
Tie the ribbon or twine around the napkin at the top of the egg.
Flip over and fan out the "ears".
Duplicate for each place setting and they're ready to go!
*This post contains items I chose from Oriental Trading for review. All opinions are my own.

Looking for more deals from Oriental Trading? Visit their Coupon Page!

And for additional DIY Vintage Chic Christmas ideas check these out:
Easter Wreath

Vintage Book Vase

Spring Wreath
Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts